hm, but ALL of my template content is within that includeonly tag. And you're
saying here the contents only show up within the "Special tag properties"
pop-up, which gives me only a small window to work in, and only as wikitext.
So really, I can't edit a template at all with the wysiwyg editor. Which is too
bad, as most of my work is in the templates.
I get that it's hard; one of the problems with distributed, open-source,
modular
developement is the left hand not always knowing what the right is doing.
FCKEditor needing to be "aware" of all possible syntax used for all the other
modules. You guys are doing great; I was really impressed to see the "add
special tag" button, which shows even the functions I created myself (though,
we
should find a way to show the parameters as well; otherwise you have to go to
the docs/code anyways, and it defeats the purpose).
But, my goal for the SMW is to create a code-less enviroment for a particular
class of user. Like what you might get working with an advanced CMS. SMWHalo is
getting us very close to that.

Thanks again.
Don