Hi,

the Automatic Semantic Forms extension requires the SMWHalo extension as
a prerequisite, since it uses some of its core functionalities. But it
can be used without the SMW+ bundle.

Regards,
Ingo

Am 10.11.2010 18:50, schrieb Krabina Bernhard:
> Hi,
>
> interesting. Can it be used without Halo/SMW+?
>
> regards,
> Bernhard
>
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
>> Hi,
>>
>> on behalf of the Halo team I would like to announce the first online
>> demo of the Autmatic Semantic Form Extension (ASFE). The ASFE solves
>> the
>> problem
>> of time-consuming form creation and/or maintaining which counteracts
>> the
>> Semantic Form's great advantage of enabling users to easily
>> enter data into the Wiki. To minimize the efforts of creating a form,
>> the ASFE assembles them automatically out of the Wiki's ontology so
>> that
>> the it is immediately ready for data entry. This happens on-the-fly if
>> someone edits an instance, so that updates of the ontology are
>> immediately reflected by the Semantic Forms without any extra
>> maintenance efforts.
>>
>> We're watching out for your feedback and suggestions on the ASFE!
>>
>> You can check out the demo here:
>> http://dailywikibuilds.ontoprise.com/asforms/index.php/Main_Page
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Christof Niemann
>>

>> --
>> M.A. Christof Niemann
>> Semantic Media Wiki+ Productmanager
>> Professional Services
>> ontoprise GmbH - know how to use Know-how
>>
>> Halo Team ontoprise GmbH
>> An der RaumFabrik 29 76227 Karlsruhe
>> niem...@ontoprise.de www.ontoprise.de
>>
>> Sitz der Gesellschaft:Karlsruhe,HRB9540
>> Geschäftsführer:Prof. Dr. Jürgen Angele
>> Dipl.Wi.-Ing. Hans-Peter Schnurr

Ingo Steinbauer
Halo Team
ontoprise GmbH – know how to use Know-how
- - -
Halo Extension - Want to get involved?
http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/development
- - -
An der RaumFabrik 29; 76227 Karlsruhe; Germany
Tel.: +49 721 509809-48; Fax: +49 721 509809-11
email: steinba...@ontoprise.de, www: http://www.ontoprise.com
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Germany, HRB 109540
Managing Directors: Prof. Dr. Jürgen Angele, Hans-Peter Schnurr