Hi,

I'd volunteer to help set up a SMW based trouble ticket system. I cannot
promise to put in effort to constantly maintain it afterwards, but I can help
set it up in the next one or two weeks. I already have an account on
semantic-mediawiki.org, so I could actually get going pretty soon.

Can you maybe install SemanticFormsInputs as it might be handy.

Would it be possible for me to geht admin rights so I can delete or move a page
if I need to?

regards,
Bernhard

--