Am 21.03.2011 21:52, schrieb Krabina Bernhard:
> I can confirm the problem in 2.1.1...
>
> And the fix works well. Would be great if we had the possibility to add
> desired window sizes...

There was a problem with the downloadable files. Right now I would
advise to use the current SF dev version from SVN. You
can get it using the svn command or via the Extension Distributor [1].

Or wait for the next release, which should be out soon.

> e.g.
> |popup=800,600

I really do not like these kind of absolute settings. They never work
right for everybody. Currently the form should be as large as necessary
with a maximum height/width of 80% of the window size. If the form is
larger than that you get scrollbars.

Stephan

[1]
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:ExtensionDistributor?extdist_extension=SemanticForms&extdist_version=trunk