It'll be interesting to know more details about the performance problems
that SMW has at Wikia or in general, because there are many people who use
SMW for large scale data integration will be really interested in learning
the issues and how to work around them (if they won't be fixed in time).

Markus and Tim, can you be more specific here?
Thanks,
Jesse