On 28/03/11 22:42, Samuel Lampa wrote:

<snip>

> Generally, I feel that RDFIO really would be helped by some thorough
> refactoring. If I get the time and strength one of these days, I might
> give this a go (I'll have to do something, at least before, or in the
> summer, due to other projects I'm involved in, which needs RDFIO), but
> since this is a bit into the future, feel free to go on make patches or
> commits (and feel free to ping me by email to keep me updated on the
> thinking behind them :))!
>
> Hope this info helps, and hope to pay a bit more attentionn to RDFIO soon!

Related note: SMW 1.6 will bring a number of related changes that are
needed for better RDF store support. On the one hand, SMW will then
provide internal functions that RDFIO might find useful (e.g. mapping
URIs and literals to SMW data objects), on the other hand, SMW will have
a number of internal changes that will require compatibility updates in
many extensions (I will update this list about these things as soon as
they are more definite).

Regards,

Markus