Hi,

in an extension I register properties in an smwInitProperties hook
handler like this:

SMWPropertyValue::registerProperty( '___glt', '_str', false , true );
SMWPropertyValue::registerProperty( '___gld', '_txt', false , true );

I register aliases in an smwInitDatatypes hook handler like this:

SMWPropertyValue::registerPropertyAlias( '___glt', wfMsg( '___glt' ) );
SMWPropertyValue::registerPropertyAlias( '___gld', wfMsg( '___gld' ) );

Works alright, I can store and query the data from a dedicated Special
page or from a parser hook without problems. However, querying the data
from the wiki using the aliases does not really work.

Whenever I query the data from the wiki using the aliases the very first
printout-column on a page shows the expected column-heading, but no
values, all other columns do not show headings, but values. This applies
to whole pages, i.e. might span several queries. You can see it here:
http://wiki.foxtrott.de/test

Did I miss something?

Stephan