Hey,

> So what you'll need to do is install SMW 1.5, ...

I highly discourage you, or anyone else, to run SMW 1.5. It has known
security vulnerabilities, which have been fixed in following releases. The
current stable version is 1.5.6. The next upcoming release of SMW, which
will be 1.6, now works with PostGres (as far as I can tell) without any
problems.

> I'm pretty sure my patch to  bug #26202 fixes the problem

I applied the patch for SMW trunk, and it indeed fixes one (but not all) of
the PostGres issues I found. Thanks for contributing :)

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com