On 07/30/2011 11:31 PM, Samuel Lampa wrote:
>> Some of your above code creates some very strange (to my eye)
>> >  SMWWikiPageValue objects that might actually be invalid (check with
>> >  isValid()). Namely, you try to use "false" as a title string, but a
>> >  title string should be a valid MediaWiki page title.
> I agree ... can't really remember why I did in this way... It does not
> follow Denny's code examples for SMWWriter either [3].

Wrong of me, rather, that's exactly what it does ...

(As can be seen in
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:SMWWriter#Examples ,
$writer->update() takes an add-, and a remove object, where the remove
one is set with a false title when adding pages, while it is the add
object that gets a false title on removing.)

// Samuel

--
Samuel Lampa