On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org
> wrote:

> Thanks for your email, Devayon!
>
> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Devayon Das <shya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you have any comments about this work, please let me know. I have
> plans
> > to improve upon my work from these last few months, and look forward to
> your
> > insights.
>
> Can you summarize what you plan to do?

Some next-steps would be:
-to enable reordering of printout parameters using drag-and-drop features
-simplify the layout further
-add support for variable number of parameters for printouts

Mostly these features would make the interface easier to use, and add some
features which are missing in both Special:Ask and the current iteration of
the UI which was developed during GSoC.