Hello,

At SMWCon, I gave a short presentation about a new extension "Semantic Web
Browser".

Given a URI from the Semantic Web (e.g. the one of Tim Berners-Lee [1]), we
can start browsing the wiki and the Semantic Web.

Semantic Web Browser is now available in SVN and we have created an
extension page [1]. There, you will also find demos.

I received good feedback after the presentation, therefore, we wanted to
publish Semantic Web Browser as early as possible. But please note: Semantic
Web Browser is in an early state.

Happy browsing,

Benedikt

[1] http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i
[2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Web_Browser

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 608-47946