Hi,

I tried to figure out how to enable multilingual labels for properties in Special:Browse:
*s et $smwgTranslate=true
* added interwiki link to database
* added interwiki link to my property page [[en:MyProp_en]]

$smwgTranslate is disabled and can not be enabled.

  ## -- FEATURE IS DISABLED --
  # Setting this to true allows to translate all the labels within
  # the browser GIVEN that they have interwiki links.
  ##
  $smwgTranslate
<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/doc/SMW__Settings_8php.html#f00ddf2f8f874b5ad0b86b7f0d04c27d>
  =false;

Is there another recommended way (system messages?) to have property labels translated? Is there a way to enable this feature?

/Alexander