Hey all,

We are planning to release SMW 1.7.1 somewhere around the end of the month,
so in the week staring with the 27th. So far the changes primarily consist
out of bugfixes and some small feature additions [0] (so there ought to be
no incompatibilities or extra upgrade hassle). If this clashes with
anyone's development schedule, please speak up. Similarly, if you know of
any recently introduced regressions that you think should be fixed before
this release, now is a good time to point them out. Please refrain from
doing any big refactoring work or feature additions after February 20th, so
we don't end up with unexpected bugs in the release.

[0]
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/RELEASE-NOTES?view=markup

Cheers

--