Hey,

> Generating it shouldn't be too hard. I wonder if it would be possible to
> hack the Doxygen files so that hooks turn up in the code docs.

There are not enough inline docs for hooks to be able to generate all this
stuff automatically. So entering the info per hook will mostly be manual
work.

Having all the docs inline in some specific format that can easily be
parsed and then turned into docs is an interesting idea, but I'm wondering
if this makes sense to do if MW core does not do it.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com