Hello everyone,

I am a student from India, currently in 3rd year of engineering. I am
applying to gsoc this year with the proposal Green SMW ( proposed by Markus
here <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2012#Green_SMW>).
I strongly like SMW;s idea of making wikipedia semantic and want to make a
contribution in achieving it by enhancing the performance of SMW.

I have been discussing this project with Markus and have already made an
initial draft of my proposal. However, I would like to make this proposal
more accurate
and clear so that it brings maximum benefit to SMW, also as Markus
suggests this is a very open project so I request everyone to give their
ideas about my proposal
Here is a link to my proposal and also to contributions I have made to MW
and SMW.

Proposal (a lot is yet to be added here)-
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Nischayn22/Gsoc
Contributions - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Nischayn22

Looking forward to lots of comments and suggestions :)
--
With Regards

Nischay Nahata
B.tech 3rd year