Hi everyone! Thank for WikiEditor support in Semantic Forms, it works
really cool.

I have a question on customization WikiEditor: I need to remove some
sections and add some buttons to it. Traditionally I would go to [1] and
follow the instructions, but in Semantic Forms there are some problems:
1) I need to add the customiztion code inside the function that check
whether or not I'm in form edit mode. How to do that?
2) I cannot pick $( '#wpTextbox1') element and run wikiEditor from it since
there is no such element. There are multiple spans and each of them may
have WikiEditor in it. So I tried picking $('.wikiEditor-ui').parent() but
had not much success: no modifications are applied. What should I pick?

I would be very grateful if someone show me an example of the customization.

[1]
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiEditor/Toolbar_customization
Cheers,

-----