Hey,

> - Is there a db-scheme available for SMW?

We do not currently have any documentation on the database schema used by
SMW. You should probably not have to know about it though, and use SMWs
store abstraction layer to access the database. Nischay is currently
modifying the MySQL schema for performance reasons, so it'll look different
in the near future.

> - Do you know a parser-funktion of object parser or another object which
will turn wiki-text into HTML-markup?

You're better of asking this on the wikitech mailing list :)

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com