Hi everyone! I discover to my surprise that #formlink parser function
doesn't have 'pagename' parameter.
Such a parameter is needed for at least three use-cases:
1) using #formlink inside the template. The template can include a
code like that:
{{#formlink:pagename=blabla{{{1}}} }}

2) using Magic Words inside the #formlink. The example can be like the following
{{#formlink:pagename=Report about {{PAGENAME}} on {{CURRENTDAY}} }}

3) Create new extensions a bit easier. I have created an extension
'WikiVote Create Page' that allows to deal with MediaWiki redlinks and
non-existant pages. In this extensions the administrator can create a
page full of formlinks (so called Creation Dialog) and then redirect
every redlink to this page. I need to somehow pass the redlink name to
my Creation Dialog.

Now I'm using #forminput  with preloaded page name  instead of
#formlink. It looks pretty ugly: a dozen of forminputs with the same
text inside the input.

Yaron and other SF contributors what do you think about adding
'pagename' parameter to #formlink?
-----
Yury Katkov