Hey,

SMWCompatibilityHelpers has been removed in 1.8 Store3, though its still in
the repository to support Store2.
Store3 instead uses DIHelper classes (interface SMWDataItemHandler) to
access the DB.

I also just looked at Semantic Internal Objects and saw that it extends
Store2 and directly accesses db tables, these tables won't be
there anymore in 1.8.

--
Cheers,

Nischay Nahata