this is one of the main features from the exhibit format.

In a project/seminar management wiki, you filter for experts with special
experiences (participation in projects, langage skills...). The resulting list
should not only be displayed, but I want to export the names and contact
addresses of the persons to write them e-mails...

regards,
Bernhard