Hi Andru!

It looks terrific and we really need similar AJAX-feature for fitered
format.
1)  Do I understand correctly that by default (with no filters turned on)
you show some amount of results (say 20 results)?
2) a question to developers: how fast are the count queries? Maybe it's
good to use them when the user
And your skin is also lovely, if you have any plans to release it as open
source, I'll gladly help with that.

-----
Yury Katkov, WIkiVote