Hi Bernard!

I don't feel that this presumably useful system is related to the data
management, which SMW is all about. But surely such features can be
beneficial for SMW-based wiki system.

I remember that SMW+ has some MS Office integration features and Ontoprise
used to concentrate a lot on such things.

http://www.smwplus.net/index.php/Help:Microsoft_Office_Connector_2.0
P.S. it's unfortunate that you won't be able to come. Don't hesitate to
write the questions to the presenters on the talk's duscussion pages!
-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote