Hi Yaron, thanks a lot for your answer.

The full query is

{{#ask: [[hasAnInternalObject::+]]
|?language
}}

"hasAnInternalObject" is defined as property of type Page.
I have check my databse, and indeed my internal object exists, and it has a
relationship with my page.( "smw_rels2" table)

The weird thing is that when querying for the "language" property, I get
the internal object as result, so it must exist. I use this query for that:

{{#ask: [[language::English]]
|?language
}}

Thanks a lot in advance,