Thanks to all for the kind comments :)  Hopefully next will be Maps
filtering once I raise some funding and negotiate time with the
developers ;)

By the way, Filtered does not appear in the list of result formats on
the SRF documentation page:
http://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Semantic_Result_Formats

I tried changing the appropriate properties in the Help:Filtered page to
match the query the page is running, but Filtered still does not show.
Also, Exhibit is also still showing although it has been tagged a
unsupported (and is actually completely broken).

Cheers
Neill.