Is it expected behavior that the special Modification date property be updated
when MediaWiki template caches are refreshed? This is the behavior I appear to
be experiencing. The following text from the manual page isn't entirely clear,
and I'd assumed that the property would hold the date of the last recorded edit.

If someone can confirm that the current behavior is as intended (that is, that
the Modification date reflects the last programmatic modification, not the date
of the last edit in the edit history), I'd like to update the following
documentation page for clarity:

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Special_property_Modification_date
> The Modification date property is a special property in Semantic MediaWiki
> with a built-in meaning: it has a fixed value that corresponds to the date of
> the last modification of each page

Andru