Hi,

A few thoughts:

- Could it be that that call to SFUtils::getAllPagesForQuery() failed
because "picture" was misspelled? Stranger things have happened...

- If I understand it correctly, you're modifying SMW itself to add in that
query. If so, I'd say that's a bad idea - you're patching existing code,
which will make upgrades a pain. If the goal is to display the query in the
skin, I would recommend copying over Vector or some such to create a new
skin, and then adding the code to that new skin.

- If you end up calling #ask in one way or another, and parsing JSON is
difficult, you could also use "format=csv" instead.

-Yaron