We have old versions:
MediaWiki 1.15.3
Semantic Media Wiki 1.5.6
Semantic Forms 2.3.2
(I am updating to most current very soon)

We are having some semantic integrity problems.  The biggest one is not all
pages in a category are showing up in a simple query.

If I go to  the Category:Facilities page I get 16 facilities listed.

If I do this:
{{#ask:[[Category:Facilities]] }}
Only two pages are shown.

Running php SMW_refreshData.php -vf does not help with this group of pages.  It
did help with another category that I had the same problem.

I am researching by looking at the database tables.  Does anyone know which
tables are used for category search?

These categories use semantic forms with templates.  The
[[Category:Facilities]] is within a template.

Thanks,

Mary Beebe