Okay- thank you for the answers Jeroen

In short just my personal solutions for this questions I realized in the
meantime.

1. This is sad. Unfortunately I have to code for a living- so there is
mostly no time for free time developments.
I can't help this way.

2. For this I now use hints related to hidden inputs of SF and envent driven
Wiki-text processing.
In general this may could be a little bit smarter.

2.1 Looks like it could be worth a bug report.

3. I clarified this with Stephan (SF). I'm using the SF-API instead until we
get a better documentation level related to
the "CRUD-thing".

I'm now ready to develope some interesting SMW-stuff :-). In my opinion the
"CRUD-thing" which is very essential for new innovations
should have the same documentation level as the semantic result formats with
its boilerplate. This would open new dimensions for web-tech-profesionals,
extension developers. Equipped with the new inforamtions I've got over the
last weeks, I'm just finishing my first SMW-projects, a new interactive
result format and an enterprise level semantic document workflow.

Thank you all for answering my questions and happy codings.

Stefan

PS: My personal solutions related to the "CRUD-thing"

Create (properties in user land) = Semantic forms + MW hooks + text
processing
Read   = found code examples working in own extensions
Update = SF-API
Delete = Wiki Page-deletes + text processing