Hello Folks,

I have a small problem. In a new semantic result format I retrieve values of
a property so:

<code>
$props = SFUtils::getAllValuesForProperty($propertyName);
</code>

or a little bit deeper with less "SF-abstraction":

<code>
$requestoptions = new SMWRequestOptions();
$store      = smwfGetStore();
$property   = SMWDIProperty::newFromUserLabel($propertyName);
$res        = $store->getPropertyValues( $page, $property, $requestOptions);
</code>

So far so good. This works with real existent property names.

Now if a user uses aliases for a property label in an ask query:

<code>
{{#ask:[[SDW Part of Page::+]]
|?SDW Document State Control=Control
</code>

...I can't retrieve the values of this property because for example
"SFUtils::getAllValuesForProperty" works with real existent properties.

I want to provide the alias-feature of ask in the new result format.

Is it possible to get the real propertyname from an alias defined in a
ask-query and then get the corresponding values?

Or is there another solution compareabel smart like
"SFUtils::getAllValuesForProperty" which could handle this case?

thx in advanced Steve