Hey,

> or will the asks be fast simply because it’s querying the loaded page?

All queries are run against the store. The page you are on has no affect.
Running a query twice will have twice the cost of running it once. We have
no smart caching going on here yet. MWJames has been poking at that a while
back though this has not gone into the code base yet AFAIK.

> If I replace all my arraymaps with {{#ask: [[{{PAGENAME}}]]'s

I'm not sure what your arraymap approach actually looks like so cannot
answer this.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw