To Yaron:

> The whole point of a wiki is to be able to collaboratively create
content, where it doesn't really matter who added what.

I would say that this is very dogmatic point of view. That's not always
true. Just to name a few, knowing the authorship can boost the author's
motivation, it can help you to figure out the one's usefulness and
reputation. I think that all the wikis presented today disregard the
question of the authorship not because of the original wiki philosophy but
because of inertia of thinking.

To Marcelo:

What do you mean by classify the contribution? I've once done a simple
extension CollaborationDiagram [1] that visualizes the contributions of the
authors of the wikipage do you want to do anything similar? There was a
great project of analyzing contributions called WikiTrust: they have
measured the quality of an edit based on how much time did this edit
existed without being replaced/roll-backed. They have also measured the
reputation of the authors of the wikis [2].

Also why do you need the data in semantic format? Maybe it would be easier
to just count the data in PHP?

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CollaborationDiagram
[2] http://www.wikitrust.net/

-----