On 26 February 2013 14:14, Yaron Koren <ya...@wikiworks.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Yes, a lot of what you're talking about (and discovering, I guess) was
> discussed in two email threads yesterday, on the semediawiki-user list. It
> would indeed be nice if the remaining untagged extensions were tagged, and
> if SB started to have tagging as well. It wouldn't make a huge impact,
> though, since SB is mostly used by people who don't have Git (and,
> previously, SVN) on their systems.

I take this point, but for this reason, it would be good to have some
archived release of SB for various milestones, or even branches for
1.7 for example. So I think even if users don't need to see those
branches, it's useful for developers to have them there to provide
this kind of support for users.

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I don't see an archive of SB releases...
Ah, seems you can find it...

https://code.google.com/p/semantic-mediawiki-bundle/downloads/list?can=1&q=*&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount

Could you flag featured downloads there (i.e. with the last SMW 1.7 one?)

I realize I'm sending lots of emails about this and that it could all
sound a bit critical, but I'm just thinking that a little effort could
make a big difference here.

Many thanks,
Dan.