Hi Yaron!

So Visual Editor is now working on Wikipedias and that means that it's
mature enough and its code is less likely to dramatically change over time.
The same follows from the Roadmap [1].  Yaron, do you have any plans on
integrating VisualEditor with Semantic Forms?

I address the same question to other developers: if you have intentions to
integrat SF and VE, maybe we can work together?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoizbfxc5g6KdEkza0xkQnJlM0o0TXlwQXhDOUFvYnc#gid=0

-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote