Hello, this might be more of a MW question, but I'll start here as I imagine
that others have tried the same thing before.
My problem is this: I want to adjust some query results for logged in users
depending on user preferences. The easiest way would be to use parser functions
to add those users preferences to the inline queries, but that makes caching
impossible, and the wiki very slow. Instead I started making ajax calls for
logged in users, to fine-tune the results accordingly. This is works very well
for most queries, except for format=template queries (which happens to be the
most common format).
I'm using SMWQueryProcessor::getResultFromFunctionParams, but that does not
expand the templates.  Doing a recursiveTagParse at this stage will do no good
(I don't have a frame argument, so the variables sent to the template will not
work). I would be surprised if there is not a way around this, but atm I'm
completely unable to see it. Any advices from you SMW gurus?
Best regardsLeo
_______________Leonard wallentinleo_wallen...@hotmail.com@leo_wallentin+46 (0)
735 - 933 543