Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately, I am going to need to find a new volunteer to take over
coordinating the featured wiki of the month starting in August. My husband
and I will be welcoming the birth of our first child, Carly, in early
September. I know myself and Yaron will be available to answer any
questions and provide guidance as needed to make the transition go more
smoothly.

Anyone who is interested can send an email to
wikiofthemo...@semantic-mediawiki.org and I will gladly answer any
questions or provide any additional information requested.

Best Regards,
Desiree Gennaro