Hi,

It is probably only me but I'd like to have a stable URL schema for
available hooks which is could be similar to [0] and resulting in
something like [1].

I don't want to have a long bikeshed over whether something like this
needed or not, a stable URL without the need of being lost on some
sub-page would certainly help the documentation process.

[0]  https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Hooks:<Name>

[1]
https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Hooks:SMW::SQLStore::PropertyTableDefinition

Cheers