Hi Alexey,

Yes, that's a good point - I actually thought about an approach like that,
but forgot to include it in the email. A property called "Sort" (a name
like "Has index" might be a little clearer) would solve this problem - and
it would be a more "semantic" solution. On the other hand, it would add to
the proliferation of special properties (for what that's worth), and it
would mean a little more work for administrators to get queries of
subobjects ordered correctly.

I still think my original proposed solution would work fine, though I
confess I don't quite understand how the subobject hashing works. Are
people supposed to be able to directly link to or reference a subobject,
using the hash? I don't see how that could work, given that everything
about a subobject could change from one page save to the next - its order,
its properties, etc. I don't see how the system could keep consistency of
subobject naming.

-Yaron