Dear SMW developers,

I already posted this question to the SMW user group, but maybe it is more
development related.
Sorry for double posting, but I really have no idea how to proceed.

I want to use SMW (MW: 1.21.1, SMW: 1.8.0.5) together with a Sesame RDF
database.
Everything works fine, data from SMW is updated in the RDF database, and SPARQL
queries (e.g. from Java API) are answered correctly.

Exception: Inline queries in the wiki itself, if categories are used!
(1) '{{#ask: [[Germany]] | ?Has official name }}' works fine (obvious test
scenario: Set of countries).
(2) But '{{#ask: [[Category:Country]] | ?Has official name }}' does not provide
any result.

If I disable the RDF store (i.e. comment  $smwgDefaultStore = 'SMWSparqlStore';
in LocalSettings.php), both inline queries work absolutely fine. If I enable
the RDF store again: No results for (2).
Of course, I run SMW_refreshData.php -ftpv and -v multiple times.

If there is no "easy" reason for this problem, can anybody recommend another
RDF store? I just want to have a simple SPARQL endpoint for SMW with a Java API.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
kai