Hello friends,

we are currently testing mediawiki-core-wmf-1.22wmf11 + SemanticBundle
r20130226 with and without Parsoid/Visual Editor.

Did someone tested mediawiki-core-wmf-1.22wmf11 against SMW successful?

In my scenario properties are shonw up but I have no semantic forms tab and
"action=formedit" doesnt shows the according form.
We tested "$sfgRenameEditTabs = false/true" too, triggered some SMW
maintenance scripts etc..

Is this normal...do we have to wait...are there hints available...any issues
identified we can help to fix in this case?

c u Stevie