Hi everyone!
First of all, here is the program:

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2013/Tutorial_day
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2013/Conference_days

We expected 40-50 people to come to the conference and got 85! There
is no tickets left. If you're not lucky this year and won't be able to
participate in the conference, feel free to ask questions to the
speakers right now and wait for the streaming and recording! We will
publish the link to an online streaming several days before the event
so that you'll be able to watch the conference from your homes.

I'm sure that right now our presenters are preparing for their talks.
If you got interested in some particular topic and you want the
speaker to highlight some specific details about it - you have the
unique chance to ask the speaker before the presentation begin! To do
that, go to the discussion page of the talk and ask your questions.

Finally here are some talks that I've found most exiting:

-----------------
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2013/Semantic_MediaWiki_and_Neuroscience_Data_-_A_Blue_Brain_Perspectiv
Martin Telefont will give a talk about using SMW for BlueBrain
project. It's actually very famous project in which they model the
neo-cortex of the human brain all the way down to the molecular level.
Martin will talk about how they're trying to apply crowdsourcing
principles and SMW-based tools.
------------------
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2013/DBpedia_Mappings_wiki
Anja will talk about DBpedia - the biggest knowledgebase in Linked
Data. DBpedia itself is awesome and is used for linguistic, open
government and recearch, but Anja will concentrate on the
Mappings.Dbpedia - a tool for adjusting DBpedia parsers. You can visit
mappings.dbpedia.org and have a look at the tool itself.

------------------
http://goo.gl/kMaE7d , http://goo.gl/Js2yWB, http://goo.gl/Q86KSL
SmartCore, OWL Wiki Forms, Automatic Semantic Forms and PageSchemas
are the tools that generate the structure of your wiki and help you to
forget the syntax of Templates and Forms! During the tutorial day and
the conference Yaron, Michael, Erwin and Lloyd will show you these
tools in action.

We have a lot more scientific, business-oriented and technical talks.
I'm sure that it's going to be the best SMWCon ever!

See you in Berlin!
-----
Yury Katkov, Program Chair