Hey,

There where some concerns that the TravisCI build time was quite high, and
that it would prove to be problematic for reviewing pull requests on GitHub.

Looking at our first build for the new GitHub repo, it indeed took nearly
14 minutes for the build to finish.

https://travis-ci.org/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/builds/13407139

(Note how the tasks run in parallel, and the "duration" is the sum of the
task running time, not the time passed between build start and end.) After
some optimizing this is now down to a bit under 4 minutes.

https://travis-ci.org/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/builds/13465816

Once the TravisCI people tackle the following "issue", we can get it to
under one minute:

https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/1587#issuecomment-27673516

Cheers

--