Here is some Turtle to flesh out the below initiative for footnoted multilingual properties. In this case, there are different values for the same property however each has a different named/footnoted source. I do realize I haven't addressed querying citation info, but rome wasn't built in a day.

<my:Q0000>
  rdf:subject <my:Seattle>;
  rdf:predicate <my:Property>;
  rdf:object [