Hi All,

I was using SMW 1.5 ( with MW 1.15.6)  and added my own special property
"mimetype" using smwInitProperties. All the pages with this property were
returned when i used ask query against them

{{#ask: [[mimetype::image/jpeg]] OR [[mimetype::image/bmp }}

But recently i upgraded to SMW 1.8 with MW 1.21.2 and this query has
stopped working. I am not sure how to debug this issue as i find SQL log a
bit complex to compare between versions.

with SMW 1.5 i was using SQLStore2 and now with SMW1.8 i am using
SQLStore3. I followed instructions to migrate from SQLStore2 to SQLStore3
without any error.

Any suggestion to debug this scenario ???? Is it supposed to work in
current version ?

Thanks
Sumit