I have a semantic form with one input that accepts coordinates, and I use
Semantic Maps to let the user fill that field.  I'm having a problem when
that input is left blank though -- when I go to edit the page after not
filling in the location, I get big red text that says "Attempt to get the
latitude of an invalid location" and the rest of the form doesn't display.
 See, for instance, here:

http://ropewiki.com/index.php?title=Church_Rock_Canyon&action=formedit

Is there a bug for this behavior already?

Thanks,
Ben