[sorry about formatting error on last copy]

I'm working on a SRF printer for a d3js force directed graph.
I need to execute further #ask queries within my printer in getResultData()

I found this post to this mailing list from Markus Krötzsch, which was
extremely useful:
https://www.mail-archive.com/semediawiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00659.html

I have pages for Students, and each page has subobjects that describe the
classes they are studying.

So I #ask for
[[-Has subobject::Joe Student]] ( In reality, I will use {{FULLPAGENAME}} )
|?class name

That gives me a list of the classes Joe Student is studying, Now I want to loop
around the result and get the list of students studying on each class that Joe
is in, so I am doing (in the loop):

$new_ask_query='[['.$search.'::'.$class.']]';
// $class is current value in result set loop
// $search is the PrintRequest from the orginal ask query. ('class name')

// The Following mainly pulled from SMW_SpecialAsk.php
list( $queryString, $parameters, $printouts ) =
SMWQueryProcessor::getComponentsFromFunctionParams( $new_ask_query, false );
$parameters = SMWQueryProcessor::getProcessedParams( $parameters, $printouts );
$myqueryObj=SMWQueryProcessor::createQuery($queryString,$parameters,SMWQueryProcessor::SPECIAL_PAGE,'',$printouts);
$myResQueryResult=smwfGetStore()->getQueryResult( $myqueryObj );
$myResults=$myResQueryResult->getResults();

It seems to work fine, but is that the most efficient way of doing it?

Now, Where I really need help is if I want to make use of some other properties.
If I need a property of the class subobject, I can include it as a PrintRequest
in the ask query, so that's OK, but how can I get a property for a result of
this second query. (Joe's classmates), like a date of birth for example, which
is a property of the page returned as a result of my internal ask query?

The post I refer to mentions SMWStore,
> Since very recently, SMW in SVN also has a method SMWStore::getSemanticData()
> that will retrieve the whole "Factbox" for one page from the store in one
> call.

That would be great, if I can do that on the results of the ask query!
but I need some pointers, so if you can offer either some direct help, or send
me to documentation, I would much appreciate it! Hopefully some of this D3
stuff I am doing can then be written well enough to be included in the main
distro.

Ah... I'm also having a problem with an Image property, it won't show up in ask
results at all.. I'm trying to just get the filename to show in broadtable. Any
pointers there too appreciated!

Thanks!

.