to whom it may concern.
--

Dr. Michael Erdmann    |    erdm...@diqa-pm.com    |   +49 151 6140 1790
DIQA Projektmanagement GmbH | Pfinztalstr. 90 | 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 715454 | USt-IdNr: DE283037270
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Erdmann,  Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Daniel Hansch

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email is strictly forbidden.