To the developers not actively following the issue tracker: we are now
planning the next release to be 2.0 rather than 1.9.3. As excuses for this
we are using improved triple store support and handling of subobjects. We
are aiming to tag our first RC in two weeks, and do the actual release two
weeks after that.

The tracking issue for the release can be found at
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/issues/367

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com