Hello,

I have a wiki running MediaWiki 1.23 and Semantic MediaWiki 1.9.1 in a
development environment (so lots of page creations, deletions, settings
changes, etc). I was also messing around with semantic forms, properties
and templates and using content-free page naming with semantic title.

At some point during my development today, after I changed some settings in
PostConfiguration.php regarding namespaces (including wgExtraNamespaces,
wgContentNamespaces, smwgNamespacesWithSemanticLinks, and one or two
others), I found that a page which I had deleted was still showing up in a
Category page of which it was a member (when it still existed). Clicking on
the link to the deleted page takes me to the deleted page (correctly
stating that the page was deleted, but I could restore it if desired). To
be clear, this was a built-in MediaWiki category page - the template I was
building would put these pages into that category.

If it helps, this page was using content-free page naming, so it had a
title like "Item:1" and a semantic title like "A Test Page". When the page
is deleted, it shows up in the Category page just as "Item:1". When not
deleted, it shows up in the Category page twice, as "Item:1" and as "A Test
Page". Subsequent pages like "Item:2" only show up in the Category page
with the proper display title, and only when the pages exist (not when
deleted).

I have tried things like re-creating and deleting the page, running
refreshLinks.php, runJobs.php (until the job queue was clear), and
SMW/UpdateJob.php (this last one indirectly via the Special:SMWAdmin page),
but none of these have fixed the problem - the phantom page is still
showing in the Category page.

Can anyone give any insight as to a) why this might happen, and/or b) any
other ways I can try to correct the problem? I posted this question to the
MediaWiki email list yesterday, and it was suggested that I try the SMW
email list too.

Thanks!

--
Jason Ji