Hi,

Just to clarify, this is not related to the TreeAndMenu extension, which is
not installed on Referata. Rather, the issue is that there was a change in
the Semantic Forms code around (I think) six months ago, that changed the
way forms were parsed - it improved some things, but had the unfortunate
side effect of making Special:RunQuery not embeddable in most cases.
Hopefully this issue can be resolved.

-Yaron