I'm trying to get my Semanticmediawiki server up and running and I just get a
blank page.

I check the apache error log and I don't see anything.

Running showJobs I get

#-> php /var/www/mediawiki/mw/maintenance/showJobs.php
PHP Warning:
require(/var/www/mediawiki/mw/vendor/data-values/common/Common.php): failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/mediawiki/mw/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 54 PHP Fatal
error:  require(): Failed opening required
'/var/www/mediawiki/mw/vendor/data-values/common/Common.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in
/var/www/mediawiki/mw/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 54

I remove the localsettings file which should trigger mediawiki to start with
the setup page, and I still get nothing.

Thanks
Phil